Director of Parish Outreach: Liz Carrillo, 224 S. Ocean Avenue, 475-5402
Outreach Food Pantry
The Outreach Food Pantry is open Monday, Wednesday and and Friday from 10 AM to Noon and 1-3:00 PM. Low income families and individuals living within the parish boundaries may obtain a variety of food once a month after completing an application form. Call Outreach: 631-475-5402 or stop in to see if you qualify.
FAN Food Truck
Once a month Catholic
Charities sends a food truck which provides a variety of non-perishable
foods for qualifying senior citizens. To qualify for this program you
1. Be 60 years of ago or older
2. Have an income of less than $1,265/mo (individual) or $1,705 for a couple
3. Show a picture I.D. with date of birth (e.g. a drivers license)
4. Show proof of income, e.g. a Social Security statement and/or pay stub
5. Show proof of address, e.g. an envelope you received at your address.
For further information call: 631-491-4166
SNAP Food Project
Jobs within 5 Miles of Patchogue
A list of recent jobs available within 5 miles of Patchogue can be obtained on-line at www.indeed.com, or request that Outreach obtain the list for you.
Recent & Coming Events