Holy Angles Regional School

For Details Go to:  http://HolyAnglesRegional.org (Note: this will cause you to leave this site)

History of Holy Angles School

    Holy Angels Regional School, founded in 1923 as St. Francis deSales Catholic School, was established as a regional school in January of 1977 as an opportunity for parents in eight neighboring parishes to provide an elementary education in an atmosphere of Christian concern and faith values.  In the Diocese of Rockville Centre it was the second such regional school and, at present, is one of sixteen regional schools.  It services seven parishes, namely Mary Immaculate in Bellport, St. Frances Cabrini in Coram, St. Joseph the Worker in East Patchogue , St. Sylvester in Medford , Our Lady of Mount Carmel in North Patchogue , St. Francis de Sales in Patchogue and St. Margaret of Scotland in Selden .
 
    Our school has a learning environment where values and good judgment are as important as reading and math skills.  With a Catholic tradition, students develop integrity, honesty, respect and concern for God, self and others.  Mutual cooperation between the faculty, administration and parents nourishes this growth and witnesses to its reality.
 

Home Page

The Pastor's Page

Parish Vision

Pastoral Staff

Parish Outreach

Recent Bulletins

Ministries

Parish History

Religious Education

Social Justice

Photo Gallery

Societies & Committees

School

Coming Events & Suggestions